NIBusinessinfo: Upcoming Training September
31 August 2022
NIBusinessinfo is an excellent resource for finding opportunities, networking events and training sessions across Northern Ireland that suit your business needs. Some upcoming sessions include:
- Breaking Boundaries Workshop, 9th September, Cost: Free, Andersonstown Leisure Centre.
- For those who are a Belfast resident, have a business idea, are about to start a business or have been trading for less than 6 months
- Disconnect and Unlock Creativity with Ceramics, 9th September, Cost: £30, Raise Ventures Belfast
- To help share practical insights into achieving a work-life balance, led by Ceramics by Rachel and life coach Caoilfhionn Buckley.
- Halloween Business Engagement Event, 13th September, Cost: Free, The Guildhall, Derry.
- For local businesses in the Derry City and Strabane District Council area to find out more about this year’s event, plans, advice, support and trading opportunities.
- Mind Your Finance, 14th September, Cost: Free, Antrim Enterprise Agency.
- For those who are looking at setting up a new business, covering issues like who to register with, pricing, business costs, book keeping and more.
- Sources of Support for Belfast based Businesses seeking to Grow Outside of Northern Ireland, 15th September, Cost: Free, Ormeau Business Park.
- Speakers will be from NI Chamber, Ulster University, Invest NI and InterTradeIreland.
- Funding Advisory Service Workshop, 20th September, Cost: Free, Clayton Hotel, Belfast
- For those looking for new or alternative sources of funding to finance business growth.
- Advanced Digital Marketing, 22nd September, Cost: Free, Innovation Factory, Belfast
- Suitable for those who have a basic knowledge of digital marketing or use it in their everyday business and would like to learn more.
These are just a few examples, there are a lot more sessions available ranging from advice on grant applications, Tax, importing issues, and more…
Take a moment to go through the events section and see what support you can get. Sessions can be free, however, some do include a fee so take this into consideration.