Open Call: Shine 2022
18 May 2023
Deadline: June 19, 2023
The Goldsmiths’ Centre have released their open call for Shine 2023. This free, four month programme is for designer makers who are resident in the UK and in their first five years of business, this free training programme is dedicated to showcasing new talent in jewellery and silversmithing to potential consumers, buyers and the wider industry.
A group of up to 15 emerging designer makers are accepted into the intensive, free online skills training programme taking place online from July to September (part-time) covering aspects of presenting yourself and your work both online and in person.
Please apply if you are:
- in your first five years of business
- able to present a new collection at the time of application
- committed to undertake and complete the Shine training programme
- committed to growing a business as a designer maker, jeweller or silversmith
- resident in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Please see here for the full training programme, dates and important information.
The application deadline for Shine is Monday 19th June at 5pm.
If you’d like to talk more about this opportunity call the team on 020 7566 7650 and ask to speak to the Pubic Programme Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.