Strive and Thrive Online – Keeping Customers Engaged
3 March 2022
A recording of the Strive and Thrive online webinar, Keeping Customers Engaged can be found online. Provided by the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council’s Alchemy Programme, this session aims to provide retailers with practical help to keep customers engaged with visual content, covering topics like editing images and making videos for use online and social media.
Please find the recording here. As the recording is two hours long, the session has been divided up into contents below for ease of access.
- 0m 0s Introduction
- 3m 0s Discussion Topics covered
- 6m 40s Defining content
- 12m 0s Types of content
- 15m 40s Do you know who your customers are?
- 19m 40s Personality and entertainment value
- 22m 40s Creating visual content
- 24m 30s Tips for setting up your camera
- 30m 30s Canva – allowing SMEs to create visual content quickly and easily with little or no design skills
- 53m 45s Filmora – allowing you to video edit
- 1h 31 min 20s Other Apps to try
- 1h 34m User Generated Content
- 1h 39m Repurposing your Content
- 1h 43m 30s Automating your content tasks
- 1h 50m Analysing your content performance
- 1h 52m 30s Key Takeaways