The Design Competition 2023
20 January 2023Deadline: April 28, 2023
The 2023 annual Design Competition, held by the Bradford Textile Society with total prize money of over £17,000, attracts almost 1,000 entries throughout the UK.
- All sections, except for K2, P3 and W2 (1st year undergraduate students only) are open to independent designers, designers employed in the UK textile industry and students from UK universities and colleges. All entrants must be resident in the UK or studying in the UK.
- An entry fee is payable for each entry submitted.
- The entry fee for students is £15 per entry.
- The entry fee is £25 per entry for independent designers/entrants employed in industry.
- Each entry must include 2 images which must be submitted on registration.
- 1. A close-up image of the main sample, labelled as such.
- 2. A development board outlining context, materials and processes.
- The maximum file size is 6MB and must be submitted as JPEG or PNG NOT PDF. Please allow time for your files to upload. Technical details are not required initially but we reserve the right to ask for them if required by the Judges.
Please read through the full list of conditions in the online prospectus.
- 1st Year Undergraduate Students
- Constructed Textiles using Merino Wool
- Combined Textile Processes
- Multi-Media Construction and/or new Technologies
- Responsible Design
- Rug and Carpet Design
- Campaign for Wool Award
Deadline, Friday 28th April.
If you have any questions contact, email@example.com.