The Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs
2 February 2023Deadline: March 31, 2023
The Deutsche Bank Awards for Creative Entrepreneurs has helped many creative individuals realise their visions and put them into action for going on 30 years. Alongside MeWe360, DBACE is a programme that aims to aid those aged between 18-30, to make positive social impact through their creative enterprise.
If you are successful in applying to the Deutsche Bank Awards, you will receive;
- up to £20,000 investment to start or grow your enterprise
- 12 months business support with MeWe360 and Deutsche Bank’s high calibre industry & business mentors
- recognition and the opportunity to raise your profile within the industry
- access to peer and influential industry contacts
- leverage to bring in additional funding and access to further investment opportunities
- specially tailored business and leadership training for the cohort of winners
- Aged 18-30 years
- Have a strong idea or an existing business in the creative industries
- Want to create positive social impact through your enterprise
- Be focused and committed
- Legally resident in the UK
Alongside the 5 winners, an additional 5 applicants will receive DBACE bursaries and tailored business support from MeWe360. MeWe360 provides tailored business support to develop entrepreneurs and help them achieve their goals to reach the next stage of their journey.
An Application Writing webinar takes place on Saturday 4th March at 11am, breaking down the DBACE application. You’ll also learn skills and tips that can be transferred to many other competitions, bid writing and funding applications.
Do you have any burning questions about DBACE before you start your application or just want to have an informal conversation with a member of the team? Book a 1:1 Meet & Greet with a member of the DBACE team.
The main contact for the DBACE awards is; email@example.com
Deadline Friday 31st March