The Digital Causeway Programme
1 June 2022
Deadline: June 19, 2022
Digital Mentoring Support is currently open to all small businesses in Causeway Coast & Glens.
The Digital Causeway Programme will support 350 businesses to embrace digital technology and incorporate digital platforms into their business operations and procedures.
What is provided?
- Each business selected to participate will receive between 8 and 35 hours of tailored support
- Potential support areas can be social media, website development, e-commerce, paid advertising, video creation, commercial photography and artificial intelligence.
- Be based within the Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council area
- Be trading for at least 2 months
- Show potential to create at least 1 additional job as a result of the programme support
- Have export, innovation or productivity growth and/or improvement potential
- Have less than 50 employees
Applications for this round of Digital Mentoring Support are open until Sunday 19th June. See here for more information.