Website Development Programme
20 January 2023
Deadline: January 27, 2023
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council have released the Website Development Programme which aims to deliver a programme of support for at least 25 businesses throughout the district who either have limited or no digital presence.
There are three opportunities to apply for:
- The Development of a NEW Brochure Style Website | Up to 8 web pages, using a simple content management system with training provided to manage your website. These websites allow users to find out information about the products, services, and contact information for your business.
- Set-up & Optimisation of an e-Commerce website | Up to 20 products listed initially, with capacity for additional products to be added by your business. Up to 5 web pages included. Training will be provided for adding more products. These websites allowing users to purchase your goods / book services or facilities directly online.
- Update & Optimisation of your existing website | Up to 14 hours of hands on technical support and updates to your existing website which may be built on website platforms such as WordPress, Shopify, Wix, Squarespace, GoDaddy etc
The programme can support up to 25 businesses; and successful participants will have access to the following:
- Invitation to attend a webinar with Digital Mack to familiarize you with the programme and the requirements when completing the site map audit form. There will be separate webinars for brochure/information websites and eCommerce websites.
- An initial 30 minute 1-1 online consultation with Digital Mack to further develop YOUR sitemap audit form and agree content for your website.
- The support of a project manager and experienced development team to contribute to the development of your website.
- Individual online training on completion of the website to help you learn how to regularly manage the website.
- Access to a pre-recorded video guidance session talking through how to get the most from your website once published.
- 12 months complimentary website & domain hosting, including 5 hours of technical support, to help make minor content and imagery changes to the website.
The programme aims to assist existing businesses across all sectors to realise your potential through on-line means, thereby helping you to overcome geographical locations, gain new customers, lower costs, eliminate travel time and cost and create new markets.
- Your business is currently trading and located within the Fermanagh & Omagh District Council area;
- You have limited or no digital presence;
- You believe this support will improve your business and will positively impact your business long after the project is completed;
- You can commit the time and resources to this project to assist with completion deadline of 24th March 2023.
Deadline to apply is Friday 27th January.